Firevenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the server, Firevenged 317 on firevenged.no-ip.org.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for the server!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast
Server Owner
Server Owner
Beast

Vote for the server! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the server!   Vote for the server! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 am

Vote for the server on these banners. Then tell me you voted and you get 9 million GP and maybe other stuff too.

Runescape Servers
Back to top Go down
https://firevenged.forumotion.com
ima23
First-timer
First-timer

PostSubject: ima23 voting for firevenged servre   Vote for the server! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 pm

I vote for firevenged servre because of its a no lag 24/7 servre with friendly staff that takes the time to help you through your problems and the sevres client is great to no lag and no virus unlike other clients plus they add a working mp3 and cursor changer and edit your own chat effects through client itself.
Back to top Go down
dyllor0
Active Player
Active Player
dyllor0

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the server!   Vote for the server! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm

i voted Very Happy woot woot! now for alot of smileys! Very Happy Cool Smile Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes Wink I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face cyclops clown tongue pirat alien cat rabbit affraid Basketball cheers bom sunny drunken albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek flower elephant study afro lol!
smileys are just so great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the server!   Vote for the server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for the server!
Page 1 of 1