Firevenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the server, Firevenged 317 on firevenged.no-ip.org.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I am Rannek.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rannek

Hello, I am Rannek. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am Rannek.   Hello, I am Rannek. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey!! As you can see, My in-game name is Rannek.. Obviously this isnt my real name (haha) my real name is Jake. Some of my hobbies include Airsoft, Golf, Football (defensive lineman), and wrestling. I like helping people with a server when they are new because it gives me a feeling that i have helped someone Very Happy . I have played on other servers and i dont find them to be as fun as this one. I say this because... On other servers, leveling is TOO EASY! On this server, leveling is harder, so when you finally get that 99 skill, you feel you have accomplished something.

I hope to meet you in-game Very Happy

- Rannek
Back to top Go down
Beast
Server Owner
Server Owner
Beast

PostSubject: Nice tomeet you   Hello, I am Rannek. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Hey, thanks for telling us about yourself. I really hope we can get along and you can help out. Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://firevenged.forumotion.com
Rannek

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Rannek.   Hello, I am Rannek. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Yeah sure, anything you need help with just ask. I really dont mind, i have plenty of time to do it, i play a lot lol!
Back to top Go down
dyllor0
Active Player
Active Player
dyllor0

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Rannek.   Hello, I am Rannek. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:55 pm

you like airsoft? thats pretty kwl, me and my friends have big wars all the time, my 2 fav guns that i got is a jg m4a1 carbine, and i forgot the other ones name, but its a 3 burst shotgun, with shells as the magazines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Rannek.   Hello, I am Rannek. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Rannek.
Page 1 of 1