Firevenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the server, Firevenged 317 on firevenged.no-ip.org.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dyllor0 for forum moderator!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dyllor0
Active Player
Active Player
dyllor0

dyllor0 for forum moderator! Empty
PostSubject: dyllor0 for forum moderator!   dyllor0 for forum moderator! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 pm

i'm going to use the template that my buddy posted, and beast, if any other questions need to be answered, plz post and i will get to them asap Smile

In-Game Name: dyllor0
Real Life Name: dyllon
Amount of time spent in-game: i've been playing for about 2 days, and im a skiller What a Face
Amount of time spent on forums: When i can, i get on, or when i see new posts i check them out, see wat they say, and who posted them, and even reply if i can.
Why you think you'd make a good mod/admin?: To be honest, i'm not sure if i would make a good forum mod, nvr thought of it before, but beast thinks i have wat it takes, so i'm willing to try it for a first time cheers
What you'd do to help keep the server/forums clean: If ppl are putting things on forums that dont need to be said, i will eather ask them to edit it, or, depending on wat i can do as forum mod, i will remove it if need be.
Experience in forum and/or server staff positions: I've been ingame admin's and mod's many times, and i've been a owner\co-owner on my friend's server (he took it down cause of a virus), but i've nvr been a staff position on any forums before.

Now i have 1 more question that i think needs to be addressed,and i will answer it with honesty.

What is your favorite type of cookie: Eather chocolate chip or m&m cookies home-made by my mom! geek
Back to top Go down
Pkmaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Pkmaster

dyllor0 for forum moderator! Empty
PostSubject: Pkmaster   dyllor0 for forum moderator! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 pm

ok post i rate it 6/10
Back to top Go down
http://firevenged.co.nr

dyllor0 for forum moderator!
Page 1 of 1