Firevenged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the server, Firevenged 317 on firevenged.no-ip.org.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

System Flood for forum Mod/Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SystemFlood
Developer
Developer
SystemFlood

System Flood for forum Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: System Flood for forum Mod/Admin   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm

In-Game Name: System Flood
Real Life Name: David
Amount of time spent in-game:I can spend about 4-5 hours in-game if needed.
Amount of time spent on forums: I can spend a little more time on forums, as I do all of my work on the computer; I spend most of my day AT the computer
Why you think you'd make a good mod/admin?: I know all of the GM/Admin commands in-game, and I also know how to manage forums, edit, and if needed; I can create a brand new set of forums or even a website for the server.
What you'd do to help keep the server/forums clean: I do not allow any rules to be broken, I would do everything in my power to ensure that ALL of the rules would be followed. If someone broke a small rule, such as spam; I'd have their posts edited or deleted, depending on the severity of the violation. In-game, I'd make sure noone got away with hacking, flaming, spamming, glitching, duping; or anything of the sort. These offenses would result in a warning, and if continued; Would result in a temporary ban. Also, I know almost everything there is to know about most private server sources, so if anyone would need any help in-game, I would not hesitate to help them.
Experience in forum and/or server staff positions: I've spent alot of my life Web Designing/Forum Moderating. I know everything there is to know about forum coding & editing, and I know when and when not to use my power. I would not spend my time abusing my powers. In-game, I've been an Admin on about 10 servers in the past two years, and not once have I abused my power.

Also, I've been doing Java Coding for about 5 years, so if you need any help coding; I'm your man. Don't be afraid to ask. :]
Back to top Go down
Pkmaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Pkmaster

PostSubject: Pkmaster   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Great psot dude i hopy you have fun being admin i rate this 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://firevenged.co.nr
dyllor0
Active Player
Active Player
dyllor0

PostSubject: Re: System Flood for forum Mod/Admin   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 am

gratz dude! you staff now! Shocked woot woot! Very Happy What a Face clown
Back to top Go down
ima23
First-timer
First-timer

PostSubject: ima23 for mod or admin   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 pm

nice apps gratz

Last edited by ima23 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyllor0
Active Player
Active Player
dyllor0

PostSubject: Re: System Flood for forum Mod/Admin   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 pm

you need to make your own topic for this under server applications.. dont put it with some1 else's forum application Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pkmaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Pkmaster

PostSubject: Pkmaster   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm

LOL yea post your own topic !
Back to top Go down
http://firevenged.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System Flood for forum Mod/Admin   System Flood for forum Mod/Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

System Flood for forum Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1